Powered by Blogger.

Human Intelligence - How Smart Are You


This book is from the author who wrote about emotional intelligence, but the angle that interests me is how our daily encounters on the web and in real-life affects the cells in our bodies down to the level of our genes and then back up to our emotional level. Daniel’s basic discovery is that we humans are designed for sociability and that we are constantly engaged in a neural dance to connect ourselves brain-to-brain with others around us.

This book was acquired thanks to a small gift from Yanik Silver… who sent me an Amazon gift certificate for being a guest in his 6 hour teleseminar last week (thanks Yanik!).
I wonder if this book will explain why social networking is so powerful and that I’ll be able to apply some of the lessons here with our websites.
Those who know me, know that this book is outside of my comfort zone and that’s exactly why I wanted to read it.